Combined Rental Includes Use of Arthur Taubman Center
Mountain Union Church is a reconstructed 1880’s Greek Revival style house of worship originally located in Botetourt County’s Haymarket district. Capacity is 99 people. Weddings can be held at any time of year as the church is equipped with an efficient heating and air conditioning system. A restroom is located at the rear of the church as well as a bridal dressing room. In addition there is a doorway at the rear of the church to accommodate brides walking down the aisle.
The Arthur Taubman Center boasts two spacious rooms for receptions. The Blue Ridge Room (downstairs) and The Chestnut Ridge Room on the main floor can each accommodate over 200 people. Additionally the Center’s large walk out porch offers a captivating view of the park’s natural surroundings. See a rental schedule for Taubman Center alone.
Rental Fee Schedule:
• $2000 rental fee for both buildings. This includes the use of both facilities the evening before the event through noon the day following the event.
• $1200 rental fee for the use of either Mountain Union Church or Arthur Taubman Center. This includes the use of either facility for a ten hour period.
• Use of tables and chairs located at each facility
• Use of catering kitchen located in Arthur Taubman Center (if renting that facility)
• Ability to bring in caterer of your choice
• Ample parking
• Use of outside trash receptacles/dumpster on site for waste disposal
Special Events Coordinator, Wendi Schultz
(540) 777-6326 Email Wendi