We know that employees are one of the largest investments most businesses make. We also know that the health of your workers affects their productivity and overall wellbeing. That’s why we’re excited to announce an expansion to the Green Ridge corporate membership program. Here's how it works:
Corporate membership allows your employees to receive our lowest membership rate (the County resident rate), regardless of where they live.
• Large corporations of 200 or more employees qualify when they have 20 or more membership units with us.
• Small businesses with less than 50 employees qualify when they have 5 or more membership units join Green Ridge.
Launch Corporate Membership at Your Business (2 Ways!)
On-site Launch: Green Ridge staff comes to your business and sets up in a designated location
• Marketing materials about membership, Wellness, Programs & Aquatics
• Spark interest and answer questions
• Sign up new members on-site
In-house Launch: Start your corporate program with marketing materials only.
• Applications handled in-house and delivered at one time
• New members can also come into GRRC to sign up
• Communications of emails about progress
• Welcome email to new members achieving corporate membership statuss
Think your organization could qualify? Do you want to hear about the "added value" for your corporation? Business smaller than 50? Contact membership supervisor Denise Pully at (540) 777-6311, or email email@example.com.
Join these companies in offering Green Ridge Corporate Rates to your employees: